Tamiya 58384 RC SUBARU BRAT
The Subaru Brat was made solely for export, and achieved tremendous popularity in the U.S. market in the 1970s. Tamiya first produced an R/C version of this popular little truck back in 1983, and is now proud to present an updated, improved re-release of this classic R/C truck. Aside from the upgraded internal parts, this assembly kit comes with a driver figure for a nostalgic feel. In addition, both a super-detailed resin body for shelf display and a lightweight durable polycarbonate body for racing are included.
About the Chassis:
The unique space frame chassis features 4-wheel independent suspension system with front double wishbones and rear trailing arms. The rear suspension in particular has been updated with the diaphragm type oil dampers and coil springs. A 540 Type motor drives the differential-equipped gearbox, and the drive shaft features a dog bone joint for optimum transmission efficiency. Block pattern tires mounted on the realistic 8-spoke wheels rounds out this stylish package.
_Length: 453mm, Width: 220mm, Height: 175mm, Weight: 1,840g (with Resin Body) _Tread: 197mm (Front), 178mm (Rear) _Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive _Suspension: Front double wishbone with in-board spring, Rear trailing arm with oil damper _Tire Width/Diameter: 35/82mm (Front/Rear) _Frame: Space Frame _Motor: RS540 Type _Gear Ratio: 6.7:1, 7.3:1, 8.5:1
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Fixed
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material ABS Plastic & Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 2WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Included
- Led Light Buckets no
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Required To Complete 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS/TS paint.
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Friction damper
- Special Feature 1 Comes with two body shells, one made of plastic material similar to the original BRAT for a nostalgic feel and one made from durable polycarbonate material.
- Suspension 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use Multi-Purpose