This R/C model assembly kit recreates the classic Ford Escort Mk.II in rally racing form. It was a RAC Rally Champion from 1975-1979. The pre-painted body sits on top the Tamiya MF-01x chassis that is capable both on asphalt and flat dirt surfaces.
MF-01x – Compact 4WD At Home on a Range of Surfaces
Based around a tough monocoque frame with integrated gearboxes, this compact 4WD chassis gives a thrilling drive whether you take it on road or flat dirt surfaces. It features a rear-mounted motor, with gear-driven rear wheels and a propeller shaft taking power to the front. Both front and rear gearboxes have differential gears. The battery pack location in the chassis center secures excellent balance, while 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs friction dampers. Rally Block tires with width/diameter of 27/69mm are also included.
● 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 414mm, wheelbase: 239mm (L).
● Polycarbonate body pre-painted in White.
● Separately molded plastic components are included to recreate bumper, side mirrors and fog lamps.
● Polycarbonate front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold Tamiya 5mm LEDs.
● Stickers are included to recreate blue livery sections, sponsor logos and more.
● The MF-01x is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
● Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front. The chassis can be converted to S and M wheelbases with separately sold propeller shafts.
● A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01x chassis.
● Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor included.
● Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery and compatible charger to complete.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type MF-01x
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 4WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Required To Complete 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Friction type
- Suspension Fully Independent Double Wishbone
- Terrain Use Multi-Purpose