The Racing Fighter is mounted on the fun and easy to build DT-03 chassis platform. Intended as an easy-to-get-started model to encourage young drivers to enter the world of R/C, its intuitive yet tough design allows hassle-free assembly and gives less experienced users the opportunity to get to grips with R/C model composition and construction.
This kit features a brand-new polycarbonate body design with attractive, boxy lines and a stylish rear wing. This kit includes an added bonus! It features a torque-tuned motor and CVA oil dampers to make it faster out of the box. The CVA oil dampers allow the chassis to better handle the rugged terrain of any park or dirt field.
DT-03 Chassis at a glance:
The stylish slim-line form of this chassis stems from its lightweight yet durable monocoque frame, which features a longitudinally-positioned battery and the R/C equipment along the centerline for excellent balance. The combination of a long 287mm wheelbase and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension married to CVA oil dampers with long arms, allows the model to handle with stability on poor surfaces. Ribbed front and square spike rear tires provide ample grip, and the rear-positioned gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and dirt, with the built-in differential gear offering smooth cornering.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Chassis Type DT-03
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 2WD
- Led Light Buckets No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Required To Complete 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 Features a stylish body molded in durable and lightweight polycarbonate. Brand new stickers are included to decorate the model.
- Special Feature 2 The DT-03 uses a tough monocoque frame. Big wheelbase (288mm) and tread (front: 221mm, rear: 208mm) measurements give it great performance off-road!
- Special Feature 3 Front arms are at a 25-degree angle for great off-road driving. Dampers are high-performance CVA oil shocks.
- Special Feature 4 A torque-tuned motor is included.
- Special Feature 5 Features a sealed rear gearbox with internal gear differential unit, plus a dust cover for R/C equipment.
- Special Feature 6 A wide range of option parts is available to tune and customize your DT-03 chassis car.
- Special Feature 7 TBLE-02S ESC included (May be used for brushed and brushless motor applications)
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use Off-Road