The Fire Dragon was the machine used by the main character of the manga series “Radicon Boy” and was first released as an R/C model back in 1989. Featuring a unique body styling and parts for a driver figure, this colorful buggy is a great way for beginners to get started with this hobby and for veterans of R/C to remind themselves of their childhood years. This updated re-release edition incorporates some updated parts to improve durability.
User-Friendly 4WD Drivetrain
Durable chassis features motor mounted amidships, which powers all four wheels via a shaft drive system. The simple, yet effective, suspension is made up of upper I-arms and lower H-arms for an efficient double wishbone setup. CVA oil dampers at all four corners help absorb shocks from rough terrain while differential gears in the front and rear gearboxes help put the power to the ground smoothly.
● Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 139mm.
● The chassis consists of a tough bathtub frame plus front and rear gearboxes with suspension attached.
● 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil dampers for a superior ride, and a front stabilizer for a firm setup.
● A new aluminum motor mount gives improved rigidity.
● Front and rear sealed differentials are die-cast 3-bevel types for superior handling feel.
● Adjusters in the 3-piece steering tie-rod setup to alter toe.
● Body is molded in polycarbonate and pre-painted red. Just apply stickers to complete it.
● Includes 540-type motor.
● Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
● Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.