This exciting shaft-driven 4WD R/C buggy assembly kit creates the Plasma Edge II, and includes stylish polycarbonate body and rear wing parts. Marking stickers add to the racy mood of the model, as do fluorescent yellow star dish wheels and white CVA oil shocks. The TT-02B is a dedicated off-road buggy chassis that offers hassle-free assembly and maintenance, as well as superb controllability.
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02B buggy chassis employs a skid-shaped frame. Its suspension setup uses 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with long arms, plus white CVA oil shock units, giving the car assured handling, while left/right suspension arms and uprights are identical to facilitate hassle-free assembly. Front/rear gearboxes include 4-bevel differentials for smooth operation, and are sealed to ensure that dust can’t get inside. The top can be removed simply by loosening a few screws, making maintenance a breeze. 4 different gear ratios can be applied with the use of 3 separately-sold types of pinion gear, allowing you to match the characteristics of your car setup to the conditions at any given time. Of course, this off-road chassis also includes receiver case and motor cover to protect them from dirt and debris thrown up off of the track.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type TT-02B
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 4WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Required To Complete 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper CVA Oil Filled
- Suspension Fully Independent Double Wishbone
- Terrain Use Off-Road