This assembly kit R/C truck features a stylish body inspired by the breathtaking, exciting low form of U.S. stadium racing trucks. Made from lightweight and durable polycarbonate, it features a rear wing, and can be decorated using the flashy markings included in the kit. The chassis provides suitably dynamic driving fun, and is mounted with front and rear wheels of differing offset, mounted with radial semi-pneumatic tires for a stable ride. The DT-03T platform is intended as an easy-to-get-started chassis to encourage young drivers to enter the world of R/C. Its intuitive yet tough design allows hassle-free assembly and gives less experienced users the opportunity to get to grips with R/C model composition and construction.
About the DT-03 chassis
The stylish slimline form of this chassis stems from its lightweight yet durable monocoque frame, which features a longitudinally-positioned battery and the R/C equipment along the centerline for excellent balance. The combination of a long 287mm wheelbase and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension married to CVA oil dampers with long arms at a 25-degree attachment angle, allows the model to handle with stability on poor surfaces. The rear-positioned gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and dirt, with the built-in differential gear offering smooth cornering.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Chassis Type DT-03
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 2WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (capable of running brushed and brushless motors)
- Led Light Buckets No
- Led Lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Required To Complete 2-Channel radio, steering servo, 7.2 battery & charger, Tamiya PS paint
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper CVA Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 3 Incorporates a long wheelbase stance which enables more stable performance.
- Special Feature 4 Includes a Torque-Tuned motor.
- Special Feature 5 Stadium truck-style wheels are fitted with wide tread radial tires.
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road