- Molded-in High-Performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Aggressive Motocross Inspired Tread Design
- Badlands Mx38 HP 3.8″ tires Will Not Balloon or Expand During Use
- Soft M2 Compound Provides Incredible Grip on a Variety of Surfaces
- Belted Tires Give You Control to Put the Power Down
- New Tire Size comes in at 3.48″ wide and 6.8″ tall
- Soft Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Easily Replace Damaged Hexes
- 17mm Wide Offset 8×32 Hexes are Included
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
Pro-Line is taking the 3.8″ tire game to the next level with the Baddest tire ever conceived: the Badlands Mx38 HP BELTED tires! Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having a sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands Mx38 HP tires kick that up a notch with Bigger and Bolder knobby tread. The Badlands Mx38 is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud or grass. Just imagine your truck throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires!
Pro-Line has developed the technology to mold a High-Performance herringbone weave pattern Belt inside of the Badlands Mx38 HP tires that will prevent the tire from ballooning or expanding during use. This will give you maximum control to put the power down even at high speeds! The Badlands Mx38 HP 3.8″ tires provide the incredible grip that you expect from Pro-Line due to the soft M2 compound and the aggressive Motocross inspired tread. Pro-Line also heard the calls for a new tire size to fit the current generation of Monster Trucks and the all new Mx38 HP delivers at 3.48″ wide and 6.8″ tall. Just like all of Pro-Line’s tires, they are proudly Made in the USA!
Please note that the Badlands Mx38 HP tires have a maximum speed rating that, if exceeded, could result in permanently damaging the internal belt. Over revving your Badlands Mx38 HP tires could result in breaking the internal belt, which will NOT be covered under warranty. This can be caused by “diffing out” your tires or holding the throttle open while one, two or three of your tires are stopped, which substantially increases the RPM sent to the free spinning tire or tires.
The new Belted Badlands Mx38 HP 3.8″ tires come Pre-Mounted on the next generation 3.8″ wheel design from Pro-Line, the Raid 3.8″ Removable Hex Wheel! Imagine being able to replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires! These new Raid 3.8″ wheels make this possible by using a unique 8×32 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 8 M3 screws that are spaced 32mm across. The hexes are included and are also available separately (PRO634500). The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a new must-have wheel for backyard bashers everywhere! Be the first to own the latest and greatest technology from Pro-Line, get the new Badlands Mx38 HP 3.8″ Belted tires now!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
- E-REVO® 2.0
- Tekno MT410
- ARRMA® Kraton ™
- Other Monster Trucks with 17mm Hexes