This is a 1978 Chevy® K-10 ™ Cab & Bed Clear Crawler Body. Pro-Line has a brand new body for all of the Scale Crawler fans: a Licensed 1978 Chevrolet® K-10 ™ Cab and Bed! Now you can make your crawler look even more scale with this short box step side Chevy® Cab and Bed which is one of the hottest and rarest nostalgic full-size trucks. The 1978 K-10 ™ body has been carefully sculpted with realistic details that recreate the lines and squared off style of this iconic truck! The separate Cab and step side Bed gives Pro-Line the ability to mold even more realism into the body and is designed to fit standard 12.3″ wheelbase crawlers. Transform the look of your truck with the realistic 1978 Chevrolet® K-10 ™ body from Pro-Line!
General Motors® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear polycarbonate and are painted for advertising purposes only.
- Fully Licensed 1978 Chevrolet® K-10 ™ Style
- Great fit for your 12.3″ Wheelbase Scale Crawler
- Separate Cab with Short Box Step Side Bed
- Detailed Sticker Sheet and Window Masks Included
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Four Steps to Trail Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Decal your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your Truck and admire your work
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- 1978 Chevy® K-10 ™ Cab and Bed Clear Body (2 pcs)
- Body Hardware (2 pcs)
- Detailed Decal Sheets (2 pcs)
- Window Masks
- Axial SCx10
- Vaterra Ascender
- Other 12.3″ Wheelbase Crawlers