ITALERI 25214 1/48 P-47D Bubbletop & 4×4 LV
This cost-effective set includes Item 61090 1/48 Republic P-47D Thunderbolt® “Bubbletop” and Item 89755 1/48 U.S.1/4-ton 4×4 Light Vehicle with a special package and new complementary instruction manual, plus one standing officer figure from Item 61089. In May 1941, as the war raged in Europe, a single-engine fighter of more than 4 tons made its first flight. This fighter was the XP-47B, prototype of the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt of which a total of 15,683 units would be built. From the appearance of the P-51 Mustang, the P-47D Thunderbolt showed its power during ground attack missions. The P-47D Thunderbolt “Bubbletop” fitted with the bubble canopy attained fame as a powerful, well-balanced fighter-bomber. The 1/4-ton 4×4 Light Vehicle featured its powerful, lightweight chassis and reliable engine, and even only during WWII, over 600,000 units were produced.
Republic P-47D Thunderbolt® “Bubbletop”
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Fuselage length: 230mm, wingspan: 259mm.
• Flaps come as separate parts and can be attached in the up or down position.
• Parts are included to replicate four types of propellers, three types of drop tank, and ordnance.
• Comes with one seated pilot figure and two marking options.
1/4-ton 4×4 Light Vehicle
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Comes with decals to depict a United States Army vehicle.