FMS11202RTRGN 1:12 LAND ROVER SERIES II RTR – GREEN
The Land Rover Series 2 is an iconic off-road vehicle that well represents the adventurous spirit of the Land Rover brand. It combines outstanding durability and versatility, making it the ideal companion for outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers.
The new Land Rover Series II launched by FMS inherits the essence of real cars in terms of highly realistic appearance, comfortable fully simulated interior, durable chassis and powerful power system.
Whether traversing rugged mountains, traversing muddy trails, or crossing rivers, FMS-Land Rover Series 2 can bring an exciting and reliable handling experience, embodying the spirit of pioneering adventure, allowing players to create unforgettable memories.
Effortlessly switch between multiple forms, delivering a wide array of excitment. Incredible scale detailing such as rivet design body, fuel tank cap, exquisite etched air intake grille, opening doors, tailgate and bonnet, folding windshield, detailed interior, three different roof options.
- The whole vehicle adopts ball bearings, and the transmission is more efficient.
- Two-speed transmission, which can be switched freely according to different needs.
- Four-wheel drive system, excellent off-road performance.
- The structural design of leaf springs and metal beams improves the load-carrying capacity and durability of the vehicle.
- Fully simulated interior with exquisite details.
- The vehicle lighting system includes direction linkage to enrich user experience.
- The hood, doors on both sides and tailgate can be opened, and the windshield can be folded down.
- The roof can be replaced with different styles, providing more personalized options.
Tyre F/R: Φ 54.8*19.5mm
Minimum Ground Clearance: 31mm
Approach Angle: 57°
Departure Angle: 42 °
Motor: 180 Brushed motor
Battery: 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh x1
Remote Control Distance: 30m
Approx. Operating Duration Time: 20mins
Remote Control: MG41-BS transmitter, R4A1 receiver with ESC group control board
- 1 x 1:12 Land Rover Series II RTR
- 1 x 2.4G Transmitter + 2 in1 ESC & Receiver (installed)
- 1 x 180 Brushed Motor (installed)
- 3 x 3Y 9g Digital Servo (installed)
- 1 x 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x Hex Wrench Socket
- 1 x Product Manual
- 1 x Bind Connector
Needed To Complete
- 4 x AAA Batteries for Transmitter