PA-9343 Performa P1 1/8 Radical 2100KV Motor
Performa Racing has presented a new Radical MOD brushless motors line suitable for 1/8th Scale Buggies, SCT and on-road cars. The motor is available in three different versions 1900, 2100 and 2500kv. All of them features the brand new Radical Sensor System, composed of a separate magnetic ring featuring 4 magnets for sending precise and accurate rotor location to the controller.
he system also protects the sensor from being disturbed by inappropriate signals.
Features Performa P1 Radical MOD
- Performa Radical Sensor System to reduce sensor interference and improve feeling.
- World Championship winning motor technology.
- Performa Radical Housing – Machined aluminum can with maximum cooling for lowest running temperatures 100% sensored mode with advanced technology.
- Optimized Hall Sensor System with fail-safe protection to reduce cogging.
- Double insulated high temperature winding wires.
- High quality Japanese competition bearings.
- High-intensity adhesive for optimal winding wire binding to reduce vibration and lower operational temperatures 4 pole.
- NdFeB magnets, EH temp resistant up to 210C, with fiberglass vibration protection.
- Dual sensor wire port with housing dust covers.
- Alloy double anodized multi-color lightweight case with optimized airflow.
- Low resistance – Heavy copper soldering tabs for higher power.
- Japan high quality silicon steel stator.
- Precision dynamically balanced rotor.
- Meets all IFMAR/EFRA/ROAR specs for “690” style motors.
- Compatible with all ESCs on the market.
- Fully rebuildable.
- Optional magnets and tuning parts available.
- Length: 69.25mm excluding sensor port
- Width: 43mm excluding power wires
- Weight: 355.5g