WORLD CHAMPION! The same tyre that Ty Tessmann used to win the World Championships in Italy is now available to you! Pro-Line is putting the competition on the Run with the all-new Fugitive race tyre. The Fugitive was developed to be the longest lasting race tyre ever produced while still being quick and agile. In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a new tyre that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tyre tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didn't have the speed of the smaller pin race tyres.
Pro-Line's all-new Fugitive tyre sets the standard for wear and performance with a whole new design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run on concrete. When combined with Pro-Line's incredible S-Compounds, the Fugitive easily has the best performance to cost ratio of any Pro-Line tyre making it perfect for many European style tracks.
Be the first one outrunning the competition with the Fugitive!
Pro-Line Fugitive Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tyre Features:
- Use a WORLD CHAMPION Tyre like the Pros
- Extra Tread Wear for your money
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Perfect for Extreme Wear Conditions with Little Dust
- Improved Traction with S-Compound Technology
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Fugitive 1:8 Buggy Race Tyres (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- 1:8 Buggy Front or Rear